Give the gift of Kindness to others
Give what you can, when you can. Whatever you can give will be well received and although you may never see how much your gift was appreciated, your heart will know and that’s all that really matters.
My wish for #Christmas2015
(Please subscribe if you would like to https://www.youtube.com/user/BeWytchMeRadio)
Reach out to your community and help where you can.
Here’s some ideas:
- Adopt a family for Christmas and supply them with everything you would like
- Adopt a senior/elder who may not have family and or friends to celebrate with
- Foster a child or take it one step further and adopt a teen who needs you
- Look through your closets and donate anything you haven’t used in a year including blankets, jackets, shoes, boots, socks, etc.
- Donate care packages for the homeless in your community with toothpaste, toothbrush, comb, brush, toiletries for women, socks, mittens and a treat of course!
- Help serve dinner at a homeless shelter on Christmas Eve or Day
- Donate teddy bears to local battered men and women shelters so the kids are found by Santa
- Say thank you to those who are working hard to make you happy
Just when you think you can’t afford to do another thing for anyone, you find it in your heart to do just that and then some. You realize that our community is our community and those who have less are no less than we are. If we have something to give, then we should give it don’t you think? We can all do something to make our community and our world a better place if only we try. I’ll try, will you?
Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you so very much for sticking around a while. Have a super day and I hope your Christmas is amazing. If you’re not celebrating the actual holiday, you can still chip in and help others who do.